- Suitable for water-based base coat paint and high solid clear coat paint.
- Designed by Pininfarina S.p.A. of Italy – one of the best design firms in the world, the form of this model is a perfect mix of beauty and utility.
- ANEST IWATA engineers have turned the ultimate design, created jointly by Italy’s prestigious Pavia University and the Pininfarina design team by keeping ergonomics in mind, into a commercial product.
- The newly developed cap realizes completely flat thin-layer spray patterns.
- The spray gun reduces problems such as the uneven coating of metallic or pearl paint caused by a medium- or high-height pattern or a thick coat and boils and pin holing in high solid coats.
- Paint nipple
A mechanism is employed to allow the paint cup to be screwed and unscrewed with a small number of revolutions. The length of the paint nipple and the diameter of the paint cup have been designed newly. The lower center of gravity enables stable coating work.
- Air cap
This reduces the time required for maintenance work. The wider screw pitch allows the air cap to be screwed and unscrewed with a small number of revolutions.
- Control devices
- While keeping the design in mind, the spray gun has knobs that are easy to operate even with a gloved hand.
- Dedicated nozzle needle
The newly designed dedicated nozzle offers thin-layer flat patterns, meeting the operability needs of professional painters.
The painters can operate the trigger “as they wish.”
- Ergonomic slim body
The hand-fitting grip helps reduce the burden on the wrist during long hours of work.