- Each unit factory calibrated to within +/- 0.25% accuracy
- Ideal for Firearms, Archery, Airgun and Paintball
- Simple operation, large LCD screen Meters Per Second (MPS) or Feet Per Second (FPS) readings
- Extra wide sun screens for added shading in full sun operation
- Option to interface with Smartphone via included 15’ audio jack cable
- App displays velocity, logs data, notes, weather conditions, easily exports via SMS or Email
- Carry bag included
Should work with all IPhones and IPods and IPad.
Should work with all phones and tablets except the ones listed below:
– LG phones and Tablets.
– HTC phones.
– Older Motorola phones (3 years or older).
– Older Nexus Tablet.
– Phones and or devices that do not have a microphone input incorporated in the headphone jack.
For Compatibility Issues please follow the steps below.
1. Make sure the most recent app version is installed on the device. Go to Google Play to see which one that is. (as of today it is 1.15).
2. Make sure the device is running the latest operating software. They can go to settings and check this: – Settings/about phone/system updates.
3. Select compatibility mode under the app settings.
4. Try swapping the cable end for end.
5. Simulate shots by using a flash light. Run it over the chrono front to back. And LED one works best.
6. Test with a different device (their own or someone else’s) to see if it is the chronograph or the device that is not working.