CORSA C7 Corvette Xtreme Exhaust System features include:
- Designed for 2014-2019 LT1 7-Speed Manual & Automatic Corvettes and 2017-2019 Grand Sport Corvette with Automatic.
- Valve-back muffler system attaches behind the factory GM AFM valves
- Works for both NPP and non-NPP Corvettes.
- Supports all modes including 4-cylinder eco mode
- 2.75″ nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow & improves performance.
- Polished Quad 4.5″ Pro-Series Stainless Steel tips.
- RSC technology produces increased flow, maximum power while eliminating no interior drone.
- All components, clamps and hangers are constructed of premium grade 304 stainless steel.
- 50-State emissions legal.
- Proudly engineered and manufactured in USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The new C7 Corvette exhaust systems include clamp on tip designs that will guarantee a perfect tip alignment every time PLUS the option of changing out your tips as new tip designs become available. Tips can be changed in less than 10 minutes.
CORSA Xtreme Sound Level Characteristics :
- Most Aggressive Sound Level
- Deep Growl at Idle
- Bold During Acceleration
- Screams at High RPMs
- NO DRONE DURING CRUISE
Hundreds of hours of engineering, design and testing time have allowed CORSA to produce the ultimate C7 Corvette exhaust system. In combination with the Double Helixx X-Pipe its possible to unlock up to 20hp and 15lb/ft of torque over the stock exhaust system. Consider CORSA’s Double Helixx, for maximum benefit through balanced exhaust pulses.
Correct fitment for 2014-2019 LT1 Corvette with Manual or A4 automatic transmission and 2017-2019 Grand Sport with automatic transmission.
Note: CORSA C7 Corvette valve-back design attaches behind the factory exhaust AFM valves, utilizing the factory over axle pipes. The pipes must be cut to install the new CORSA exhaust system. New 2.75″ mufflers eliminate the factory 2.5 neck down; installation is handled with heavy duty stainless clamps. Detailed instructions are provided for installation.
Since the introduction of RSC (Reflective Sound Cancellation) technology, Geekshoppers has yet to see a manufacturer match CORSA’s performance on these four characteristics (+ HP, + Torque, no resonance & great sound). In addition, you will also experience some trailing throttle noise (or burble) on deceleration, so do not be surprised when your audience thinks you are driving a full blown race car.