The Cat-Back 3.0″ AFM Active Valve has an Xtreme Sound Level that provides 9dBs louder than Stock and 1dB quieter. CORSA NPP valve assembly directly bolts to stock actuator motors. It is intended for Corvettes with factory NPP.
V8 Sound Controlled
The C8 Corvette Stingray Corsa Xtreme exhaust system with NPP puts control at your fingertips. It allows you to maintain complete control of the C8 Corsa Corvette sound profile that is complete with fully functional CORSA Cast valves NPP that seamlessly integrate to the C8 stock actuators.
Each NPP system is louder by +9 DBs and quieter by -1 DB than the stock system and incorporates CORSA’s proprietary RSC Technology offering a drone-free driving experience along with the 6.2L LT2 engine that releases assertive exhaust notes with heavy acceleration. The AFM valve — in this system — is replaced by a machined simulator bracket specifically engineered to prevent the AFM Check Engine Light. Thus, this C8 CORSA Cat-Back system is ideal for drivers who are aggressive and plan on driving in “Track Mode”.
Features and Specs Include:
- 16 lbs lighter than stock
- 2 NPP Only Valve System
- Maintains all Sound Modes
- 16 torque and 18 horsepower
- +9 DBs. Louder / -1 DBs. quieter
- Valve Simulator Bracket AFM: Machined
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Lifetime Warranty for 5 Years Valves
- Two 4.5″ Pro-Series Tips
- Mandrel Bent
- 4 Cylinder Mode that may show light resonant frequencies
- Straight-through Design
- Manufactured in Berea, Ohio, USA
- Includes instructions and hardware