The CRAFTSMAN® T110 front engine riding mower is designed to provide power, durability, and ease of use. It’s powered by a 17.5 HP Briggs and Stratton® single-cylinder engine featuring a 42-in. steel deck. Its 7-speed transmission, paired with its low-back seat, will help you comfortably maneuver through 18-in. radius turns with ease. The optional mulching kit allows you to mulch grass clippings and return nutrients to your soil for a healthy lawn. Cut and finish like a professional with the CRAFTSMAN T110.
- POWERFUL ENGINE: 17.5 HP Briggs and Stratton® single-cylinder engine delivers easy starting and superior performance
- MANUAL TRANSMISSION: 7-speed transmission
- DURABLE: 42-in. reinforced stamped steel deck cuts up to 2 acres
- EASY MANEUVERABILITY: 18–in. turning radius and Turf Saver wheels to navigate easily around obstacles
- WHEELS: 15×6/20×8 wheels
- COMFORT: Low–back seat for comfort
- Optional mulching kit available
- Mulching kit (1136136), bagging attachment (1136131), deck belt (1160089), oil filter (43522), spark plug (201261), replacement blade (1160079)
- WARRANTY: Two-year manufacturer warranty
There are no inquiries yet.