Honda 4 Wheeler CONVENIENCE
- FRONT AND REAR CARGO RACKS The Foreman’s racks feature strong, steel construction, and a large flat area. Better yet, they’re designed to integrate with our Honda Pro-Connect™ system. You can quickly attach and detach accessories like our cargo boxes, without tools, for added flexibility and convenience. Honda 4 Wheeler
- 35W HEADLIGHTS Your exploring or work doesn’t have to stop when the sun goes down. Powerful twin headlights offer excellent illumination for the task at hand.
- EASY SERVICE ACCESS The Foreman’s body styling is not only aggressive, it’s functional. It features a tank and side covers that come off in one piece and without using any tools. That means quick and easy access to the engine. Honda 4 Wheeler
- DIGITAL METER In addition to the basics, the Foreman’s instrument panel offers extra information: a clock, water temperature gauge, our “maintenance minder” system and indicator for the electronic differential lock.
- 1.9 FRONT UTILITY BOX The perfect size for small items you want to access quickly—like a cell phone, GPS, or a spare pair of gloves.
- POWERFUL ALTERNATOR OUTPUT An alternator offering extra output means the Foreman is capable of handling more of your accessory power needs.
- ASSIST HEADLIGHT We’re talking about the Foreman’s third headlight here—the one that turns with the handlebar. With a full 50 watts of power, it’ll reliably light the way no matter where you’re headed.
- SUPERIOR CARGO CAPACITY With strong, steel cargo racks front and rear, both offering increased flat surface area than earlier models, the Foreman is ready to carry what you need.
- STYLING Our Foreman models’ bodywork still gives these ATVs a tough look that’s designed to last, shrugging off the scrapes and dings of the job or the woods. Crisp lines, powerful graphics and great color choices all ensure your Foreman makes a bold a statement.
- COMFORTABLE SEAT A plush seat and open rider triangle (bars/seat/pegs) teams up with the suspension to really treat you right. Superior ergonomics have always been a Honda priority, and the Foreman is no exception. With thick, soft foam, it’s supremely comfortable.
- Engine Type
518cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke Honda 4 Wheeler
- Bore And Stroke
96mm x 71.5mm
Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Compression Ratio
Five-speed with Reverse
Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok and front differential lock Honda 4 Wheeler
CHASSIS SUSPENSION BRAKES
- Front Suspension
Independent double-wishbone; 7.28 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension
Swingarm with single shock; 7.28 inches of travel
- Front Brakes
Dual hydraulic 190mm discs
- Rear Brakes
Sealed 160mm mechanical drum
- Front Tires
25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires
25 x 10-12
- Seat Height
- Ground Clearance
- Curb Weight
654 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity
3.9 gallons, including 1.3-gallon reserve
- Turning Radius
- Front Rack Capacity
- Rear Rack Capacity
- Model ID
Meets current EPA CARB (California) off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors
Red, Moose Brown, Honda Phantom Camo®
- Important Safety Information
Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner’s manual thoroughly.
FACTORY WARRANTY INFORMATION
- One Year Included
Transferable, limited warranty
- Optional Extended
Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®