Three layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell Technology provides breathable waterproofing. No liner cuts down on bulk so you can wear your own mid-layers to match the climate. Or just wear your regular clothes. Then you can just remove the suit once you arrive at your destination. Heavy duty 750D Cordura panels on knees, boot panels, shoulders and elbows keep these high wear areas intact throughout the riding seasons. Top down zip-in zip-out function makes it easy to suit up for your next ride, commute or adventure. Reflective 3M Scotchlite material keeps you conspicuous when you are riding at night.
CE rated D3O LP1 vented armor at the shoulders, elbows, hips, knees and back absorb impact energy while still providing space to let the armor vent. Sweaty knees, elbows and shoulders are not a good experience. Multiple vents along the chest, arms, back and thighs flow air to help with temperature regulation when the weather is clement. A waterproof pass through port lets you run heated gear for when the temperatures drop.
A collection of pockets make sure you have enough storage for all of your gear and adjustment straps at the forearms, waist and calves let you cinch down any excess material.
The Klim Hardanger One-Piece Riding Suit is full of features to keep you on the road no matter the conditions.
- Gore-Tex 3-layer Performance Shell Technology
- 750D Cordura overlays on knees, boot panels, shoulders and elbows
- Top down zip-in zip-out functionality
- Integrated metal locking clip for use with Klim Tek Pak lock (Tek Pak sold separately)
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Bio-motion recognition
Integrated Armor Systems:
- D3O LP1 vented shoulder, elbow, hip and knee pads
- D3O L1 back pad (in an adjustable pocket)
- Waterproof pass through port for heated clothing wires
- Streamlined interior (no liner)
- Six zippered arm intake/exhaust vents: 2 bicep, 2 tricep, 2 forearm
- Two zippered chest vents
- Two zippered, vertical rear exhaust vents
- Four zippered intake/exhaust leg vents: 2 front of thigh, 2 back of thigh
- Hidden stretch-straps allow collar to be pulled open for increased ventilation
- YKK zippers throughout
- Two external chest pockets: 1 with key clip
- Two front thigh pockets
- 2-in-1 left forearm emergency ID pocket
- Two internal pockets: 1 zippered inner chest and 1 hidden (passport) pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Helmet-friendly collar cuff and hem
- Quick adjust straps at forearms, waist and calves
- Darmstadt test passed
Note: The short, tall and regular sizes are based on the wearer’s height. The ranges are as follows: Short = 5’6”- 5’8”, Regular = 5’10”-6’, Tall = 6’2”- 6’4″