POLARIS SPORTSMAN FEATURES
- BOLDER & SMOOTHER The new 570 performs even better with our legendary independent rear suspension, more travel up front, and more ground clearance.
- ACTUAL ON DEMAND ALL-WHEEL DRIVE Many ATVs claim to have four-wheel-drive but only ours can sense the slightest wheel spin and automatically deliver power to the wheels for traction.
- SMOOTHER EBS Enjoy smoother acceleration and deceleration with improved clutching and integrated Engine Braking System on EPS & Premium Models.
- CLASS-LEADING 11.5” GROUND CLEARANCE Travel even more rough terrain. Smooth it with our suspension or ride over the big stuff with the increased ground clearance of the Sportsman 570.
- STRENGTH MATTERS When you have a reputation of strength and toughness you need to back it up. The new 570 is now stronger and more durable than ever before. POLARIS SPORTSMAN
- SEALED SUSPENSION BUSHINGS Keep mud, dirt and water out and eliminate unwanted suspension squeaks with new sealed bushings for smoother travel and reduced maintenance.
- STRONGER 6-PLY 25″ TIRES Ride with more confidence, additional traction and greater clearance of 25” tires with tough, puncture & pinch-resistant 6-ply construction.
- MORE POWERFUL BATTERY & EASY ACCESS CHARGING 78% more cold-cranking amps for more guaranteed starts. And when you store for longer, the new in-pod mounted battery charging port offers additional protection.POLARIS SPORTSMAN
- MAKING IT EASY Smart integration, can-do capability and hundreds of custom accessories that make the 570 one of the most trusted and versatile ATVs.
- 44 HORSEPOWER FROM THE POLARIS PROSTAR ENGINE Whether you’re idling, pulling a load or ripping a trail, the electronic fuel injection gives you power that’s both strong and easy to use.
- EASIER ACCESSORIZATION Convenience goes beyond standard on the 570, we also made it easier to add with a pre-wired, plug & play harness for a winch, plow or hand warmers.
- STRONGER CARGO RACKS Big load capable cargo racks are now even tougher with redesigned hinges that can withstand the rough and tumble job site or spirited trail ride.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Active Descent Control
- Cylinders Displacement
- Drive System Type
One Touch On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS)
- Engine Type
Prostar 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery
Electronic Fuel Injection / 340 CCA
- Transmission/Final Drive
Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H In-line Shifting
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Estimated Dry Weight
821 lbs. ( 372.4 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack
90 lb / 180 lb (41 kg / 82 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
11.5 in (29 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
83 x 48 x 47 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 119.4 cm)
- Payload Capacity
485 lb (220 kg)
- Seat Height
33.25 in (84.5 cm)
50.5 in (128.3 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes
Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake
Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System
Lock & Ride Compatible 5 Gal (18.9L) Front Dry Storage
- Front Suspension
Sealed Dual A-arm 8.9 in (22.6 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating
1,350 lb (612 kg)
- Hitch Type
Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
All Digital Gauge, Geofencing, Speed Limiter, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock
LED Pod & Bumper Lights with Accent, POD Light High Beam 1,100lm, Bumper Lights Low Beam 700lm, Bumper Lights High Beam 1,000lm, Dual LED Brake Lights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features
2,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch, Ride Control Technology: Speed Limiter, Geofencing, 3 Mode Throttle (Standard, Work, Perofrmance), In Pod Battery Charger, 12 Volt Power Plug, Pre-Wired for Hand & Thumb Warmers, Winch & Plow Mounts Included, Painted Plastics
- Rear Suspension
Sealed Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
TIRES / WHEELS
- Electronic Power Steering
- Front Tires
26×8-14; Duro Powergrip
- Rear Tires
26×10-14: Duro Powergrip