Power Stop K200 Front and Rear Z23 Carbon Fiber Brake Pads with Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Kit
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit makes it simple to increase the braking power of your daily driver. This Power Stop kit is engineered to provide a low dust & noise free upgrade over your stock brake system. The Power Stop Z23 brake upgrade kit makes it simple to complete your brake job by including everything you need: perfectly matched drilled & slotted rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport carbon fiber ceramic brake pads, upgraded hardware, and high performance lubricant. The low dust ceramic formula brake pads are reinforced with carbon fibers to strengthen the compound. They are dust free, noise free, and give you increased braking power without sacrificing everyday drivability. The rotors are cast using the finest G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances making them a perfect, bolt on upgrade without the need to make any modifications. Precision drill holes allow for maximum rotor cooling. This keeps your brakes temperatures down during extreme operating conditions. Rounded slots help wipe away any gas or debris keeping a clear contact patch on the rotor surface for safe, smooth braking. Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to all drilled & slotted rotors, they not only look great behind your wheels, but to help prevent rust & corrosion. Get your Power Stop’s Z23 Evolution Sport brake kit and enjoy better, noise free braking without that nasty brake dust!
||Stainless Steel, Ceramic, Carbon Fiber
- Power Stop engineered carbon-fiber ceramic compound significantly enhances braking performance versus traditional ceramic brake pads
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Fitment: Ford Fusion 2012-2006; Lincoln MKZ 2012-2007; Zephyr 2006; Mazda 6 2013-2006; Mercury Milan 2011-2006